Which exemption certificate is the most applicable for my organization since I resell in multiple states?

Resellers are obligated to submit an exemption certificate to us. If you resell in multiple states, we recommend your organization submit a “UNIFORM SALES & USE TAX CERTIFICATE—MULTIJURISDICTION” form.

You can also visit this article for more information on placing an order without being charged sales tax.

Not a tax-exempt organization but still need help?

If you are you a customer inquiring about an order you placed with one of our partners for software or another type of online service, we have helpful information for you, too.  Please visit our TOP Articles section or look up your order using our easy-to-use purchase lookup tool.


1 out of 2 found this helpful