If you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow these steps:
- Refer to your order confirmation email from cleverbridge*
- Go to the section in the email titled “Subscription Cancellation”
- In this section, click the “Cancel your subscription" link
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription
- Once you complete this step, you will automatically receive an email confirming the cancellation
* If you never received an order confirmation email from cleverbridge, check your spam or junk mail folders. If you received an order confirmation email but misplaced or can’t locate it, use our purchase lookup page to redeliver your order information.
Please note that while submitting a cancellation will stop all future renewal charges, it does not result in a refund of your order or any past renewal charges.
Can’t find a subscription cancellation link?
While most software providers will include a subscription cancellation link in the order confirmation email, some do not. If you cannot locate the “Cancel my subscription link”, please visit the customer portal or “My Account” section of the software provider’s website to cancel your subscription.
If you wish to inquire about a refund or need further assistance, please contact cleverbridge Customer Support.