If you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow these steps:
- Refer to your order confirmation email from cleverbridge*
- Go to the section in the email titled “Subscription Cancelation”
- In this section, click the “Cancel your subscription" link
- Fill out the form on the Subscription Cancelation page
- Once you complete this step, you will automatically receive an email confirming the cancelation
* If you never received an order confirmation email from cleverbridge, check your spam and junk mail folders. If you received an order confirmation email but misplaced or can’t locate it, use our purchase lookup page to redeliver your order information.
Please note that while submitting a cancelation will stop all future renewal charges, it does not result in a refund of your order or any past renewal charges.
Can’t find a subscription cancelation link?
While most software providers will include a subscription cancelation link in the order confirmation email, some do not. If you cannot locate the “Cancel my subscription link”, please visit the customer portal or “My Account” section of the software provider’s website to cancel your subscription.
If you wish to inquire about a refund or need further assistance, please contact cleverbridge Customer Support.