I'm a vendor looking to place an order outside of the U.S./E.U. What documents do I need?

Ordering from a country/region outside of the U.S./E.U.?

Feel free to click under the links below to obtain the documents you need: 


Certificate in tax matters

Vendor form GmbH


Since our services are typically not subject to withholding tax, we cannot provide Certificates of Residence to that extent. To prove the residency of Cleverbridge AG to your tax authorities, you may use the Certificate in Tax Matters, if required.


NOTE: By selecting this area, be informed that the documentation you will receive only applies to countries outside of the European Union and the United States. Therefore, you are confirming that you are ordering from a country outside of the European Union and the United States. 


0 out of 0 found this helpful