I'm a vendor looking to place an order from the E.U. What documents do I need?

Ordering from the European Union?

Feel free to click the hyperlinks below to obtain the documents you need:

Certificate in tax matters

VAT certificate (for Germany)

Vendor form GmbH

Since our services are typically not subject to withholding tax, we cannot provide Certificates of Residence to that extent. To prove the residency of Cleverbridge AG to your tax authorities, you may use the Certificate in Tax Matters, if required.

NOTE: By selecting this region, the documentation you'll receive will only apply to the European Union. Therefore, you are confirming that you are ordering from this region.

0 out of 0 found this helpful