Which type of exemption certificate should I send to cleverbridge?

If you are uncertain about the type of exemption certificate you need to send to us, we are happy to provide you with the link to our tax form lookup page.  From that link, you can fill out, save and email the certificate to us at payments-us@cleverbridge.com.

Not a tax-exempt organization but still need help?

If you are you a customer inquiring about an order you placed with one of our partners for software or another type of online service, we have helpful information for you, too.  Please visit our Featured Articles section or look up your order using our easy-to-use purchase lookup tool.


0 out of 3 found this helpful