There are multiple reasons why you may not have received your product after placing an order.
Please review the following list:
- The credit card payment was declined (see this article for more info)
- If PayPal was selected, the payment was not yet submitted (see below for more info)
- If you submitted your payment via wire transfer or check and the payment hasn’t been credited to our account yet.
- The order was successfully paid for, but the delivery email was filtered to your spam or junk folder
- The software publisher delivers the product in a separate email than the one received from cleverbridge
Additional information about PayPal payments
After submitting your order online, you were automatically redirected to the PayPal website to authorize your payment. In addition, you should have received an order confirmation email that contains a link to pay by PayPal. Payments submitted via either one of these options will be applied to your order immediately.
Once payment is received, you'll receive an email with your download and license information, along with support options and a receipt for your purchase. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam and junk mail folders or use our purchase lookup page to locate your order information.
If you need further assistance, please contact cleverbridge Customer Support.